, dust-free workshops, and clean workshops, as a supporting basic industry, have a wide range of applications. Nowadays, it has applications in engineering, automotive spraying, instrument manufacturing, semiconductor, medical and health, bioengineering, photovoltaic electronics, electronic information and other industries. Due to the different dust-free requirements and product levels of various products, the level of clean rooms is also quite different. Among them, the electronic equipment, biological, medical and other industries have high requirements for cleanliness.
1. Microelectronics and Electronics Industry
The microelectronics industry is an ordinary industry that has high requirements for clean rooms. In addition, the production of optical fibers, liquid crystals, solar panels and other products in the modern electronics industry also has higher requirements for cleanliness.
2. Pharmaceutical, bio-industry
GMP standard (also known as "Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Management Practice") is a system to ensure the continuous production of drugs under specified quality. The norm has been formally implemented nationwide. Compared with the process, the specification puts forward different requirements on the cleanliness of the production environment of drugs. In addition to limiting biological particles (the number of bacteria), clear limits are also set on the content and size of dust particles in the air.
(1) Hospital: Surgical operating rooms, leukemia treatment rooms, burn wards, etc., should use corresponding clean technology to control the number of bacteria in the air according to conditions, ensure the cleanliness of the treatment environment, and reduce the risk of patient infection.
(2) Medical scientific experiment: For scientific experiment projects such as genetic engineering and laboratory animal breeding, if you want to achieve effective results, the laboratory should also have a corresponding clean environment.
3. Food and packaging industry: Foods that are aseptically packaged in clean workshops are superior to high-temperature sterilized canned foods in terms of maintaining their color, aroma, taste and nutrition. Aseptic packaging has also become a new trend in product packaging in the food industry.
4. Other industries
Such as the fine chemical industry, instrumentation industry, machinery industry, aerospace industry, etc., all need to use clean technology. Among them, the high level of cleanliness is the aerospace warehouse, which basically belongs to level 1. This industry is a special field with high cleanliness requirements, but the clean area is relatively small. There are also biochemical laboratories and high-precision nano-material production workshops that require higher levels of purification. In addition, the development of Internet chips will also be a major direction for future demand.