A dust-free workshop refers to the removal of particulates, harmful air, bacteria and other pollutants in the air within a certain space, and the indoor temperature, cleanliness, indoor pressure, air velocity and air distribution, noise, vibration, lighting, and static electricity are controlled in A room that is specially designed within a certain range of needs. That is, no matter how the external air conditions change, the room can maintain the characteristics of cleanliness, temperature, humidity, and pressure that were originally set.
Engaged in the design, production, installation, commissioning and air-conditioning purification supporting equipment products of air purification projects, purification workshops, dust-free workshops, clean projects, and clean rooms
. Regardless of whether it is a dust-free workshop or other projects, safety should be the top priority in all construction site management. We have summarized the following 10 points that must be paid attention to:
1. All exits should be equipped with safety protection measures for the construction of dust-free workshops, installation of protective fences, protective nets and cover protection measures
2. Strengthen the standardized management of safety net erection.
3. The clean room purification project strengthens the management of safety protection in the "limb" dangerous zone.
4. Strengthen the safety management of cross-construction operations.
5. The clean room purification project strengthens the safety management of high-altitude metal structures.
6. Strengthen the safety management of large concrete formwork and high-rise scaffolding.
7. Strengthen the safety management of vertical transportation equipment.
8. The clean room purification project strengthens the management of safe electricity use in construction.
9. Strengthen the safety management of seasonal construction.
10. The clean room purification project strengthens the safety management of inflammable and explosive materials.